No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SPRINGFIELD SAINT EDGE 223 REM/5.56NATO 10.3″ 30+1
MFG Part Number: STE9103556B
SPRINGFIELD SAINT EDGE 223 REM 10.3
The SPRINGFIELD SAINT EDGE 223 REM 10.3 combines the most popular features of the most premium SAINT™ in the lineup with the compact shoot ability of a pistol platform.
With the same features that make the SPRINGFIELD SAINT EDGE a premium rifle, the SAINT™ Edge Pistol in 5.56 allows for maximum portability and ease of use in close quarters.
The lightweight billet-machined lower receiver compliments the patent-pending full-length free-float handguard.
The 10.3” lightweight 1:8 twist CMV barrel creates a comfortable, quick-handling, and versatile platform.
The rugged Maxim Defense CQB adjustable pistol brace reduces size, stabilizes recoil, and enhances accuracy in one or two-handed operation.
Features of SPRINGFIELD SAINT Edge Pistol
The lower receiver is machined, rather than forged, from aircraft-grade 7075 T6 billet aluminum, and features Springfield Armory’s proprietary adjustable Accu-Tite™ tension system, designed to eliminate movement between the upper and lower receivers. A crisp SA match short reset trigger system provides the feel of a competition trigger in a tactical platform.
The flat-top upper receiver is Type lll hard-coat anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, with a forward assist and M4 feed ramps for reliable cycling. The enhanced M16 bolt carrier group is finished with super-hard Melonite® and carries a premium 9310 HPT/MPI steel bolt, superior to Mil-Spec. The charging handle is Springfield Armory’s exclusive mid-size design for enhanced operation.
The patent-pending slim free-float aluminum handguard is M-Lok compatible to give you an almost unlimited choice of accessories, with multiple mounting points for slings, lights, and other equipment. An aluminum forward hand stop is included to keep your support hand clear of the muzzle.
Under the handguard, a carbine-length, multi/mode adjustable gas block allows for tuning to specific ammo or suppressor use and is pinned to the barrel for reliable operation, eliminating the concern of the block coming out of alignment.
Unlike other “optics ready” pistols that are unusable out of the box, the Edge Pistol comes complete with front and rear spring-loaded flip-up sights, allowing you to take this SAINT™ immediately to the range.
The ½ MOA windage adjustable dual aperture rear sight, and ½ MOA elevation-adjustable front sight can be folded down or used to co-witness with optics.
The compact SAINT™ Edge Pistol is the perfect companion for personal defense. At just 24.6” with the brace collapsed, and weighing only 5 lbs, 11.5 ounces, the newest SAINT™ pistol from Springfield Armory delivers a lot of power in a small package.
SAINT EDGE 10.5 REM SPECS
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm (.223 REM)
- LENGTH: 24.6″ Collapsed / 28.5″ Extended
- WEIGHT: 5 lbs 11.5 oz
- UPPER RECEIVER: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- LOWER RECEIVER: 7075 T6 Billet w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System
- BARREL: 10.3″ Lightweight Profile CMV, 1:8 Twist, Melonite®
- GAS SYSTEM: Carbine Length .625, SA Low-Profile Adjustable Gas Block
- TRIGGER: SA Match Single Stage w/ Short Reset
- SIGHTS: Front: SA Spring Loaded Flip-Up, 1/2 MOA Elevation Adjustable, Rear: SA Spring Loaded Low Profile Flip-UP, Dual Aperture Sight, 1/2 MOA Windage Adjustable
- TRIGGER GUARD: Integral to Receiver
- PISTOL GRIP: Bravo Company Mod 3
- HANDGUARD: M-Lok Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free FLoat w/ SA Locking Tabs & Forward Hand Stop
- FOREARM BRACE: Maxim Defense CQB, Adjustable 4-Positions
- BUFFER ASSEMBLY: Maxim System
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: Integral w/ Maxim System
- CHARGING HANDLE: SA Mid-Size
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Enhanced M16, Melonite®, HPT/MPI 9310 Steel Bolt
- MAGAZINE: 1 – 30 Round Magpul PMag Gen M3
- CASE: Soft Pistol Case
|Caliber||223 Remington/5.56 NATO|
|Sights||Flip-Up Front and Rear|
|Metal finish||Black Hardcoat Anodized/Black Melonite|
|Stock type||Pistol Stabilizing Brace|
|Barrel length range||10.00″ to 10.99″|
|Weight range||5.00 lbs to 5.99 lbs|