No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 20/21 Gen 2
The next generation of Micro Roni is here! We improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. Micro Roni Generation 2, we call it Micro Conversion Kit, or simply MCK, 100% made in the USA. This Micro Conversion Kit fits multiple handgun models into one platform and helps convert your pistol into the ultimate submachine gun.
It is significantly improved from previous generations of the Micro Roni Stabilizer.
Micro Conversion Kit Glocks 20 and Glock 21 gen 2
This Micro Conversion Kit is a lightweight and sturdy platform for Glock handguns. It has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The extended stabilizer, which now comes standard, enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK is the most cost-effective conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. It is improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two versions: a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace) and the other is an NFA product (with stock).
Gun Make: Glock
Gun Model: Glock 21, Glock 20
Weight: 1.57 lbs
Width: 2.48 lbs
Height: 5.7 lbs
Length: 13.7″ – 22″
- No pistol disassembly is required. Just place the pistol into the kit, lock it, and go.
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e., thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous, fast, and easy handling
- Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Allows for quicker assembly-disassembly
- Perfect for safe action
- Fits multiple handgun models
- Easy concealment and carry
- Perfect for law enforcement
- CAA Micro Conversion Kit for Glock 20/21 Gen 2
It is a review of the Micro conversion kit for the Glock 21/21 Gen 2
The micro conversion kit is a unique product in the world of modern electronic firearms. Their goal was to maintain the original idea of the design while keeping it as lightweight as possible. Micro conversion kits are great for handguns, but they are better suited for rifles. These kits are made especially for Glock guns and feature high-quality, hard-anodized aluminum upper and lower receivers made to be as strong as possible. In addition, they come with extended hammer springs, a forged barrel, and a forged heat-treating process.
Micro conversion kits for Glock guns are cheaper than similar kits for most other firearm brands. And the lower receivers are specific to the Glock brand. So, Micro Conversion is a small but highly effective gun safe company based in San Diego, California, whose focus is rimfire firearms. Therefore, they offer a wide range of gun safes, including tactical and traditional safes, and their products are extremely affordable. One of their most popular products is Micro Conversion. So, the kit is necessary for any Glock 21/21 gen 2 owners to have a reliable, solid, durable, and accurate gun.